Kastleman founder of Candeo Can program provides a very detailed description of the process that takes place inside a pornography viewer's brain....
- FLUSHED CHEEKS, A RACING HEART BEAT AND CLAMMY HANDS ARE SOME OF...
- BBC SCIENCE | HUMAN BODY & MIND | SCIENCE OF LOVE
- WHILE THESE CHEMICALS ARE OFTEN STEREOTYPED AS BEING “MALE” AND FIGURE 1: A: THE TESTES AND OVARIES SECRETE THE SEX...
The science of attraction - Dawn Maslar - Completely Free Hookup
ShoichiRyuu: Where is spanish
Yuosif F: Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Estonia sound pretty much the same
BoyDanny93: Girl at the end spoke Russian very badly. She said something to the effect of, see you next week.
Lirai Fox: Men find attractiveness in women's
Kat Pap: Do You Know You are Dating an Lithuania woman when.
Opening the lines of communication between research scientists and the wider community
Most unattractive characteristic in a girl/guy?
- Brains Do It: Lust, Attraction, and Attachment
- The Neurobiology of Romantic Love | SexInfo Online
- The subconscious chemical absorbance triggers sexual desire, sexual the lust, cause an increase in the release of dopamine in...
- Which of these is love?
- Scientists in fields ranging from anthropology to neuroscience have been asking this same question albeit...
- 5 Brain Chemicals in Healthy Sexual Act and How it is Different from Pornography...
So, even if part of our brain is on constant watch for the tell-tale signs that we will be overcome by neurochemicals, another part of our brain has got a fast-track mechanism to the off-switch to turn the monitoring system off. Likewise, men and women can express deep attachment for a long-term spouse or mate at the same time they express attraction for someone else, and also while they feel the sex drive in reaction to situations unrelated to either partner. This chemical causes each spouse to focus intensely on the other at the exclusion of everything else around them.
In some cases, this morphs the relationship into a best-friend partnering. Elevated levels of dopamine in the brain produce extremely focused attention. This chemical generates exhilaration and increased energy by giving the body a shot of natural adrenaline.
Fairy-tale love is one of the most universal someone experiences. More than 20 years ago, biological anthropologist Helen Fisher studied societies and found evidence of romantic love in of them. Romantic love has recently gained popularity in everything the fields of neuroscience, psychology, and psychoneuroendocrinology.
Psychoneuroendocrinology is the study of the way hormones adopt the brain and, later on, human behavior. Hormones are chemical messengers that junkets through the bloodstream and cause biological changes in the body that induce everything from emotions to physical development.
Hormones can also act as neurotransmitters in the brain. Helen Fisher has studied unrealistic love extensively and has theorized that human beings have evolved three altered brain networks for ideal love.
March 18, by markturrell 12 Comments.